Showing 13–24 of 42 results
"Visibly delicate, yet so strong to the core. But how long would it last? How long can you keep all the suffering?" - A Letter to Mother EarthBroken white lace cardigan.
- lace fabric cardigan. Unlined. See-through
- additional lace detail
- little satin ribbon detail
Sweet and Sour
"Maybe.. you are that place.. a place for me to learn and grow, through all the contrast, through all blissfulness." - A Letter to Mother Earth.Dusty rose colored jumpsuit with white lace up detail.
- white lace up ribbon with pom pom at the end
- white lace
- sweetheart neckline
- with straps
- the bottom leg is a little bit wider
- invisible zipper on the back
- back elastic on the waist
The Fool’s Hope
"I hope you will last forever. Even though I won't. I know, maybe that's a silly request. No, it's a hope. Even though maybe it won't happen." - A Letter to Mother EarthCute white babydoll lace up top.
- lace up with satin ribbon
- lace detail at the bottom and the lace up part
- sleeveless babydoll cut
- the top part is lined
- button on the back for neckline opening.
"From the outside, you look like the place where I struggle to live. Yet inside, you're always there, listening and healing me.." - A Letter to Mother EarthKawaii red plaid dress with white sleeve and peter pan collar.
- Plaid/tartan pattern.
- White peter pan collar, long sleeve, and pleated detail on the center of the top.
- Button in gold color (not for opening).
- Invisible zipper on the back (for opening).
- Back elastic waist.
- Free ribbon pin (made from lace and velvet).