I’m back with new and easy DIY! This time I made another accessories that was inspired by fairy kei style.
If you read my previous post, you will know that I’ve been sewing a lot lately. And it actually makes me kind of tired of sewing haha. So today I want to make something without sewing. This bracelet is really easy to make! While I made it, I felt it’s really refreshing. Maybe because I need this kind of easy craft on the go and can make want to be as creative as I want to.
Oh yeah, I’m not a fairy kei girl. I just love to make and wear everything that I want. I don’t have a strict fashion rules for myself. I mean, I don’t follow just a specific fashion style. So, I don’t know if this actually can be put on fairy kei style. It just “inspired”
So let’s make this easy cute pastel bracelet!
DIY Pastel Bracelet Materials
These are the supplies you’ll need:
- Wool yarns
- Any charms or beads you would like to add to your bracelet.
- Chains, clasp, jump ring
- Hot glue
DIY Pastel Bracelet Tutorial
- Measure the yarn around your wrist. Then cut approximately a little bit more than twice your wrist circumference. I cut two per color.
- Then make a knot at one end.
- Braid it! And knot it again.
- Glue the charms or beads everywhere you would like it to be.
- Add jump rings to both ends. Then add chains and clasp.
- I added bow from ribbons as well. It’s up to you
I really loooove how it turned out! Pastel colors haven’t disappoint me till now.
What do you think? Let me know in the comment section below!
Have a wonderful day!
Peace, love, courage,