Woot woot! A brand new DIY!! Today I’m presenting you a back to school DIY!
I know I’m not a student in school anymore. But some of you want a back to school DIY ideas, and I want to help. So here it is~
By the way, I used a non fiction book instead a notebook here ahaha. Because I don’t have a big notebook like those school notebook to DIY for. So what I can use is this for my model. Use this DIY as inspiration and use your notebook instead hehe.
What you need:
- craft foam (brown)
- hot glue
- pencil or marker
- Get your notebook. (such an explanation bonch..).
- Measure how much you need the craft foam to cover your book.
- Cut it.
- Place the book
5. Glue the craft foam to the cover with hot glue.
6. Cut the excess. But leave some millimeters I guess, so it looks like the crackers has the paper filling.
7. Don’t forget the back cover~
8. Start dotting and pressing with anything circle. I tried pressing it with the tip of marker. Just anything circle to make the holes looks like a biscuit. I don’t know actually if this will stay on the craft foam haha. But experimenting never hurts.
9. Don’t forget the back cover~
10. Next make a biscuit word with pencil. Pressing it down hard to the craft foam.
11. Then use highlighters to color the side of the paper. I wanted to make it looks like the cream filling has color/flavour haha, hence why..
I also make a DIY emoji pencil case. But it’s on my Youtube channel. You can watch it below:
Material that I used for the pencil case:
- Fabric (I recycle a t-shirt from my clothing line, I used the defect one so It doesn’t waste).
- Black felt for the face.
- All purpose glue
- Sewing supplies
- Marker, scissors, and ruler
Material that I used for eraser DIY:
- pink carton paper
- all purpose glue
Thar’s all for today! I hope you get inspirations and as always,
Have a wonderful day!
Peace, love, courage,